The Lounge

Home Forums WDSA Forum The Lounge

This topic contains 1,206 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  Wimbledon_rumours 4 days, 6 hours ago.

• Creator
    Topic

onyadon
    Keymaster

The Lounge

I’ve decided to spruce up the web-site a wee bit (even with our new logo – any comments?). Another new feature is the single thread forum, so you can jump on and have your say, ask a question or just read what is being said. As I always say the forum is only as strong as what you make of it, so I would urge you to contribute and regularly to keep it all worthwhile. BTW, if you want to check something in the old forum it is now archived and the link is below… Okay let’s hear from you …

Looking for the old forum? You can view the read-only archived version here.

• This topic was modified 3 years, 4 months ago by  Adam Dodds.
Viewing 6 replies - 661 through 666 (of 1,206 total)
  • Author
    Replies

onyadon
    Keymaster

MacWomble
    Participant

What to you say when you have nothing to add? Maybe just “Yay”!.

onyadon
    Keymaster

Welcome back Windlesham … and you only missed some noisy interlopers we had to eject at Kingsmeadow !!!

Windlesham Don
    Participant

Back from three weeks in the Western Cape – didn’t miss anything did I?

Colum
    Participant

At the start of the second half the MK goalie arrives in front of the Home End. Anyone of a polite disposition should look away now…

https://www.facebook.com/notcolin/videos/10154708481052670/

martindownunderdon
    Participant

As a Don from the early sixties how did i feel when we played them yes i wanted to win but that was all. As I’m so far away now the anger is still there not to there supporters but to him for doing what he did to our club.Never for give never forget and i think if i saw him in the street i think i would punch him on the nose. People say that being there and getting the result has made it feel alot better,yes we have a club to be proud of and a club which can go on to bigger and better things,yes i love my club but I’m still bitter. COYD.

Viewing 6 replies - 661 through 666 (of 1,206 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.