The Lounge

Home Forums WDSA Forum The Lounge

This topic contains 1,168 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  Windlesham Don 2 hours, 28 minutes ago.

• Creator
    Topic

onyadon
    Keymaster

The Lounge

I’ve decided to spruce up the web-site a wee bit (even with our new logo – any comments?). Another new feature is the single thread forum, so you can jump on and have your say, ask a question or just read what is being said. As I always say the forum is only as strong as what you make of it, so I would urge you to contribute and regularly to keep it all worthwhile. BTW, if you want to check something in the old forum it is now archived and the link is below… Okay let’s hear from you …

Looking for the old forum? You can view the read-only archived version here.

• This topic was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by  Adam Dodds.
Viewing 6 replies - 619 through 624 (of 1,168 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Singapore Don
    Participant

Anyone not at KM was spared the worst of afternoons. Out-thought, out-fought, out-muscled, out-played, out-everything, we were dire. Slow, sloppy, woeful ,worst we’ve played this season. Just rubbish. How Will Nightingale was voted man of the match is beyond me. Both goals came through him or from his giving the ball away. But then the whole team spent all afternoon giving the ball away and not battling for second balls. There was no man of the match for me. Not a single outfield player impressed. It was a match and a day to forget. The team were embarrassingly poor, and owe us a performance on Tuesday night to bury the memory of today’s horror show.

MacWomble
    Participant

Maybe we have a quota against the Cods?

Colum
    Participant

Rob. Thanks for posting those stats. I had no idea we had such an impressive record against the Cods. I’ll slightly disappointed now that we didn’t steal all three points.

liamwimbo
    Participant

Dave K and myself were at Fleetwood yesterday representing WDSA. It was a pretty good performance. Credit to the players for getting on with the job after the excitement of Tuesday.
    Was pretty even for the first 70 minutes. Shea made his customary great save early on but after that neither team created much. LTB came on late and in the last 20 minutes it was all Dons with Barcham missing a couple of good chances.
    Have to be pretty happy with a point at a promotion chasing team, though.

onyadon
    Keymaster

MacWomble
    Participant

What to you say when you have nothing to add? Maybe just “Yay”!.

Viewing 6 replies - 619 through 624 (of 1,168 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.